Only people mentioned by @thcotty in this post can reply

In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication

when something sounds too good to be true, it likely isn't true. I'm struggling with doubt about the Q movement. gematria used for comms? or are ppl falsely using gematria numerology for hopium? where / what is the fruit of Q-gematria? as for nesara / gesara, why is there a mirror "great reset"? i feel like we're being led into a trap- full on electronic currency where every single person that wants to buy or sell must be MARKED

this is mostly for "new beginnings" whom i have blocked. gematria is numerology. is numerology condoned in the Bible? Test the Spirits to discern if it is from God. If it's not, remember even the elect will be decieved. remember false prophets make false predictions, but Words from God are Always True.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

YES! march on 👊🏻💪🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

Can anyone confirm this to be true?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

time will tell. we know how dates work. it would be great.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

So....no need to file taxes this year? 😉 And my mortgage will be paid off? lol! Will this take place over time or all at once? 😬

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

From what I've read about this, it happens all at once.

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

I knew about the tax freud ten years ago and never filed since and you know they never came for me . funny

(2) Show this thread

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤