🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Was talking with a co worker yesterday and he asked me what woke me up. Easy answer, 9/11. That got me thinking how many years i have been digging and diving down rabbit holes. As soon as i saw those 3 buildings fall i knew something was terribly wrong. I was different than most kids, I paid attention, read, and craved information. Sure i played sports, etc but I liked to understand things even more. i just also happened to be really into buildings being demolished and had already watched shows on it and found every bit of info i could find about it... anyway when they fell Red Flags A Plenty went up in my brain because i knew what i saw happen could ONLY happen with a ton of help... and well ever since... you see where i sit. Point is ive been diving down all sorts of rabbit holes for many many years. I Am Here Because Of Undeniable Evidence That I Have Seen.
From Every Angle, The Absolute Amount Is Sickening . I Am Here To Fight The Evils I Have Witnessed. I Will Never Stop. DBD

'They Live' was my first red pill...quit watchin the news after 9/11, really started the jackhammering back then...couldn't take it

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CetanWakan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cetan Ghostbear, click on at the bottom under it