Was talking with a co worker yesterday and he asked me what woke me up. Easy answer, 9/11. That got me thinking how many years i have been digging and diving down rabbit holes. As soon as i saw those 3 buildings fall i knew something was terribly wrong. I was different than most kids, I paid attention, read, and craved information. Sure i played sports, etc but I liked to understand things even more. i just also happened to be really into buildings being demolished and had already watched shows on it and found every bit of info i could find about it... anyway when they fell Red Flags A Plenty went up in my brain because i knew what i saw happen could ONLY happen with a ton of help... and well ever since... you see where i sit. Point is ive been diving down all sorts of rabbit holes for many many years. I Am Here Because Of Undeniable Evidence That I Have Seen.
From Every Angle, The Absolute Amount Is Sickening . I Am Here To Fight The Evils I Have Witnessed. I Will Never Stop. DBD

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

'They Live' was my first red pill...quit watchin the news after 9/11, really started the jackhammering back then...couldn't take it