Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

I think the timing has to be right, because there are a lot that need to be arrested, and all legal avenues have to be exhausted to show the public correctly- they already think he's the dictator.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

I thought something would happen by now too. I'm so disgusted by what they've been allowed to do to us and our food and land, etc. etc. etc... Before the pandemic, I felt like we were in a pandemic because I see so many health issues. I agree military tribunals. I think people are stupid for thinking he's a dictator too. I'm guessing Fauci still needs to be around to put on the show- maybe not to tip off anyone so they don't flee? Videos I've watched they say things have been delayed, and the new currency has to be in place. I am done trying to wake people up. Lost accounts on twitter, same "friends" on fakebook arguing with me and I can't get my point across because they have their heads in the sand.

It's time to open up a can of whoopass. Period.

In response Jamie Designs to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Dog, click on at the bottom under it