Sun. 28 Feb. 2020 Arrests, Indictments, GITMO: Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp: Arrests, Indictments and Executions for Thousands of New Ex-Elite Prisoners – Official Documents Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp: Arrests, Indictments and Executions for Thousands of New Ex-Elite Prisoners - Official Documents - AMG-NEWS.com (amg-news.com)

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

You are just a liar, and you came here after being exposed by many people on Twitter. People here will soon find that you are lying

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

Hoping this is true. These type of charges and arrests must be done with precision, no leaks. I believe we will know for sure afterwards so this secrecy & precision is kept intact. No loopholes allowed.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts