Why was President Trump telling people to get the vaccine in his speach last night/ Thonght getting the vaccine was a bad thing.

Only people mentioned by @Tincanman808 in this post can reply

In response Dave Nutter to his Publication

In war there is always casualties. He chose the path of the fewest. I’m sure it was a hard decision but if he had not put it out when he did the ds would have made sure we were locked down for at least five more years and when it did come out it would have been FDA approved and mandatory. He also knows we have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

The jab is what bad are pushing The vax HCQ Ivermectin GOOD

People were are in fear! They demanded a choice. God did not give us a spirit of fear but of peace love and a sound mind.
"Chose this day whom you will serve"
The vaxers chose fear over faith.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

It all boils down to indvidual choice

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Digital soldier for God and family. Original Baby Boomer, Trump supporter. Followed by JUAN O SAVIN, General Michael Flynn, Mark Levin.

Perhaps it is been switched to HCQ. With America's Frontline Doctors on his team, I can't imagine Trump advocating a harmful vaccine. Originally he was misled, I believe, by Fauci and team. But as information came out (and it's hard to know the timeline), he made a low-dose HCQ available in the vaccine--or intended to.

In response Connie Fox to her Publication

that would be deceitful I don't think President Trump is deceiving anybody. he is giving you a choice

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Think about it, can you imagine what the Dems would do if he spoke out on the vaccine? It would be a nationwide mandate before you can ask what happened, he knows that some want it and he knows that most are educated enough to stay far away, he has to pick his battles to protect us in the long haul

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I was wondering the same thing. Love our President and 1st Lady but never will I allow to get any vaccine

IF ANYONE HAS A BRAIN THEY WILL NEVER DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD. THAT IS THE REASON. YOU ARE EITHER A SHEEP/FOLLOWER/SLAVE OR A HUMAN WITH A BRAIN. ITS A TEST