Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

You paying attention? Why is this military guy saluting a “private citizen”? is this military guy positioned at AF1 stairs?

AF1 was in Orlando yesterday. We know Buydone wasn't there! 😉

To remove any arguements, can we confirm the photo in the article isn't a stock photo?

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HeidiInTune in this post can reply

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

yea, original picture is Joint Base Andrews Jan 20, 2021
https://anonup.com/thread/2204172

naw that's a good point, always worth checking source on the internet, I have caught a couple of misrepresented photo memes recently, where the locations and dates are misreported.

I check em on Tineye.com if they smell weird.

might not be a stock photo but that doesnt prove when or where it was taken.

prove it's not then - do something besides complain

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

I'd post links if this platform wasnt so fickle!! You have enough to pull it up...it wint let me post link. For the record ~ I post facts! Not fiction, we have enough of that already! God Bless!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Appreciate it! I wasn't doubting your authenticity, I too like to have factual resources as back up for all the naysayers. Bless you!

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

I did check out that website, the video they post does not show Trump getting off a plane, could be a stock photo. I have been looking and do not see any video of trump landing in Orlando Florida, can anyone find a video?

(2) Show this thread

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

I wonder that too. He's dressed the same, but he wears red ties and a pin often.

In response Christus Vexed to his Publication

See below...

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Christus Vexed to his Publication

Silver hair

(2) Show this thread