Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

The 100 exposes Human Trafficking, also Human Farming - people in labs in mountain, later seasons explore how the "chosen elites" move their consciousness to a fresh new body to stay young and live immortally.

😳😱Helix series -- hard to watch. S1 Lab virus outbreak Arctic, S2 - Lone survivor from Mists of Avalon lands on St. Germain Island where a cult is breeding children who are used in "finding a cure" for their disease.

yes it is all there in full light , as the indians that coulnt see a boat because never see a boat , it took time for us to see who they are ,, now we know and we understand their plan...enslave a portion of us and get rid of the rest...and,,,, we also know it wont happen!!! one for all and all for one πŸ‘Š

Only people mentioned by @LITALOO in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Lita Wuji to her Publication

I have thought of that story many times in the past year. I feel that I was the same. I could NOT see. Often things didnt feel right but I didnt know why. Now I see... and more and more of us are seeing!

It wont happen! We DO NOT consent. Just because they flaunted it in our faces does NOT mean we consented or release them from their Karma!

Dark to Light! One for all and all for one!πŸŒŽπŸ™

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

totally agreed πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread