Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

Doq you got my head spinning here...you post john'son&john'son you say maybe there is something else going on here...I cant help but thinking that maybe white hats have a counter vax or something? Something that can reverse the vax damage? Too much? Too optimist? Maybe...
In my heart I hope it's a possibility...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Military, arrests and executions is the vaccine. Q Team is in total control, don't worry. Frequency healing will restore our DNA.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

A colleague of mine got the flu shot two months ago and he was "flu-like" sick for 2-3 days, really tough on him.

i think Doq is saying with John'son and John'son is JFK son. John John 🤷🏻‍♀️

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

or maybe jfk jr son?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe med beds?

40 yr surgical cardiac RN & Social Work with microbiology science background. I just want to know WTF happened to my world.

It is unlikely that there is something that would REVERSE any vax damage. However...there might be something that could help prevent the damage BEFORE it occurs...IF there was such an expectation to occur. Issue in my mind is the issue of ADE...and what your immune system might do in response to another challenge by means of another coronovirus infection.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32908214/

I do feel it is quite possible that USAMRID and our military may have opted to use a specific vaccine producer and type.... OR simply used a flu vaccine as a "placebo" without letting us know. Optics are important...especially in war time.