Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I will know WH are in total control when the CHEMTRAILING ends. It's been off the charts lately on the west and east coast (states).

Mum, Wife, Truth, love and light. Fighting the digital fight for humanity 🙌. 💞 Peace✌️Love 💗1111. Ascension. The great awakening. WWG1WGA

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

same in NW England 😡

In response Sarah Pye18 to her Publication

deffo im in NW england (wirral), allergies worse than ever.

Mum, Wife, Truth, love and light. Fighting the digital fight for humanity 🙌. 💞 Peace✌️Love 💗1111. Ascension. The great awakening. WWG1WGA

In response Treehugger 777 to his Publication

oh my goodness 😱 yes we wake up every morning like we are starting with a cold. m😳 hope its stops soon 😊

Yes thats me! constantly blowing my nose but nothing comes out 🤧🤬. My
daughter has it even worse. Cant wait for it
to stop! 🛑 when i tell people the reason they look at me like iv got two heads. 🙄so many sleepers round here.

Only people mentioned by @Treehugs777 in this post can reply

In response Treehugger 777 to his Publication

way too many. the masks are pissing me off now big time

Its driving me crazy! Its makes me so sad because every single one of those mask pepes are being openly abused. Then i think at least they arent breathing in the chem trail shite like us. 🤪 we cant win!

(1) Show this thread