Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Good To Know!

Where We Go One, We Go All πŸ™πŸΌπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus is KING!!! πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ™πŸΌ #FamilyIsEverything ❀️ #GodWins #Trump2021

I can't wait to try this❣️ If anyone has anything for depression, please let me know. I resigned from a position in December and it's slowly crept up on me. I have a very outgoing personality and transitioning from being around people every day to pretty much zero is really starting to get to me! It's just in the morning time though; my afternoons always pick up. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot! Constantly learning and striving to be a good human! I have been in wine sales for 21 years if you have any questions. 😊🍷

do you have recommendations to decalsify pineal gland?

In response Gretchen Wagner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm going to try this. I'm not prone to headaches, but it will be interesting to see if this works.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Let me know if you notice any changes πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Wow, that's where a cold towel with ice wrapped inside would go back when I was younger having migraine headaches. It always worked. That's where my headaches always come from but I get them seldomly now.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

omg. cant believe your post. hits home. also one benefit. ... on hot days putting ive there cools you off. thank you

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

thank you!!! definately going to try this right now

Thanks for sharing. Good to know.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

You're welcome πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

https://theamericanchiropractor.com/dr-dick-versendaal-a-pioneer-of-modern-chiropractic-wellness/
It's a shame he was killed! Thank goodness some of his students have continued his work.

In response Platte River to his Publication

Thank you for sharing! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread