Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

My mom almost died from first shot. i warned her. She had an allergic reaction and had to call 911 to take her to ER. They told her had she gone through the drive thru she would have died without Epipen and immediate assistance. She was fine the next day. She hasnt had COVID.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NCPatriotMom in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Heather North to his Publication

I realise you are probably being honest. She might have had a genuine reaction to a fake vaccine, even if it has been replaced with something relatively innocuous. You might be lying to us. You might be fake news. You might be part of the wake up call. I can't tell. I sincerely hope that the vaccine is safe, but the fact that there is no evidence it is safe leads me to hope it has been replaced by placebo. Genuine reactions to being injected will help to expose the scam. If the white hats can get the press to run them, it all helps to stop this apparent gamble with the health of all humanity.