Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Folks, when you see someone claim to be a Christian and then they post a meme with the "F" word in it, keep scrolling. Just saying......

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Those that are without sin cast the first stone. Judgement is mine saith the Lord. Discernment. Preacher's kid here and with all due respect I let a word slip here or there, never taking the Lord's name in vane but I am human, therefore I sin daily and I repent and try to be better. But I will never give up on my brother / neighbor and will love them as that is Jesus's second commandment to us.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

https://www.gotquestions.org/do-not-judge.html I stand firm on the Truth!! Too many allow too much to just overlook. When you are a Christian, you KNOW better! I don't have that log in my eye.

When you are a Christian you become like Christ, you pick up your cross and follow daily. I am glad you say you do not have a log in your eye. I stumble daily & miss the mark which is sin & a Christian knows they sin daily. However, I would guard you on reading and obtaining what to do as a Christian by nothing other than pure docurine. Christ chastized the money collectors in the synagogues as well as Peter, James & John when he went off to pray. 2Tim 4:2-Timothy states to reprove rebuke & exhort w/complete patience & teaching. How do you do this by scrolling on? Matt 18:15-20 - Jesus stating the process for the church disapline. Eph 5;13 - Paul was talking to the church as a whole. Matt 18:6-9-Jesus is giving instruction for someone who has wandered away from their faith. You should always approach someone who is having an issue with 2 or more and after several attempts shake the dust from your sandle. You don't know their heart without engaging, we are to love help & encourage

Only people mentioned by @WyomingFreeGIrl in this post can reply

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

What you say and how you stand up for righteousness against evil is important. As Christians, we are required to become more Christ-like and pleasing to God. Spewing the "F"
word is NOT pleasing to God because it's
profanity. The world tries to rationalize and justify these things. "Oh it's just a word". Is it? ....As we creep more and more into overlooking what is good. God is our moral compass. Not me. He said to be careful what comes from our tongue. It's way past time for us to start standing up for what is right and not condoning bad behavior.

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

1) I agree with your statement. The world will know us by the fruit that we bear. Jesus did away with the commandments given by Moses where by then it was action, now it is by our heart & by our lips that can condemn us for sin rather than just carring that action out. Christianity is being watered down by so many Churches not wanting to offend or to allow them of their own actions within that said Church. As well as so many false teachers out there, if people are not grounded in the word they can be lead astray with the "lovey dovey" religion rather than the trust of hearing, repenting, being baptized & walking w/Christ. Honestly, I scroll on by posts that I do not agree with because there are so many keyboard warriors out there, however if it pricks my heart I will offer prayer for God to minister to their said need. Also I try to avoid a lot of social media & only am here due to when I awoke and wanted to find like minded people that I could draw encouragement & faith from.

(1) Show this thread