Folks, when you see someone claim to be a Christian and then they post a meme with the "F" word in it, keep scrolling. Just saying......

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Those that are without sin cast the first stone. Judgement is mine saith the Lord. Discernment. Preacher's kid here and with all due respect I let a word slip here or there, never taking the Lord's name in vane but I am human, therefore I sin daily and I repent and try to be better. But I will never give up on my brother / neighbor and will love them as that is Jesus's second commandment to us.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

https://www.gotquestions.org/do-not-judge.html I stand firm on the Truth!! Too many allow too much to just overlook. When you are a Christian, you KNOW better! I don't have that log in my eye.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

I simply said to keep scrolling! I never said to give up on trying to save people! We are too quick to not call people out on their bad behavior anymore and just let things "slide". That is exactly why we are in this mess! Too many people are not steong enough Christians to call people out on their sin!

(3) Show this thread