The citizens of California are granted the authority to perform a recall election by Article 2, Sections 13-19 of the California Constitution. If we as California are able to recall our Governor, why can't we as Americans recall the election of Biden ? I am sure we would gain enough signatures in no time at all! I would love to see the numbers we can get! We all know Trump is the real President but this Fake Biden Presidency needs to come to an end....

#wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I would love to see how many signatures we could get to recall Biden too ! It would definitely be interesting ! Anons should do this !

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

I want to do this!!! We should all do this and we could do it quickly too!#wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Yes ! Start it and we can pass it on. The big accounts would be a huge help 😊!

I just looked into it more and apparently you can't recall a President. Our Constitution doesnt allow for it other than thru impeachment but also a person can be removed if they commited Treason which Biden did we know that...

Hmmm, well we could start a petition to remove him for treason

Yes! We need to find a place other that Change.org to do it too! I wonder if I should call the White House tomorrow and ask them if I can start a petition with them to remove Biden from office and see how that goes over ? 😎

🀣 yes do it lol. Could u imagine if anons got a petition going to recall biden for treason and it went mainstream ! The fake news would bash it just like they do to anything Q !

Yessss! The numbers would be huge though! Would be cool to have the numbers show live too as they skyrocket!! As long as we can do it thru a website it would be quick to get them!!

Let me know what u find out tomorrow. i have to get to bed, have to be up in 6 hours for work. This could be interesting to see what happens!

Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starz4stripes Lmm, click on at the bottom under it