The citizens of California are granted the authority to perform a recall election by Article 2, Sections 13-19 of the California Constitution. If we as California are able to recall our Governor, why can't we as Americans recall the election of Biden ? I am sure we would gain enough signatures in no time at all! I would love to see the numbers we can get! We all know Trump is the real President but this Fake Biden Presidency needs to come to an end....

#wwg1wga 🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

The END of Chyna-Buyden is just around the corner.
His mask keeps slipping - on camera!!
Two different faces; two different signatures.

The movie we're watching is in its second act.
Finale SOON, way b4 we could get a recall together, I suspect.

RISE UP we ARE!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

True that! 🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

Does anyone understand the legalities and logistics? Something we should consider.

DIGITAL SQLDIER, God Loving Patriot! Loving Husband, Father of 5, and Pappy of 6! We must walk thru the Darkness before the Light! WWG1WGA

Q has said, to "Watch California" for a reason!

In response Robert Blotta to his Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

Agreed!!...we should have never, and I do mean not EVER stopped running them out on a rail,......not ever

The most ironic part of the recall efforts is Newsom wanting signiture verification on all names on the petition. when it has to do with them and what they stand to lose they want it done by the book.

In response Casey Wil to his Publication

That is ironic! We got more than enough though so even if they try to throw some out

(1) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

I would love to see how many signatures we could get to recall Biden too ! It would definitely be interesting ! Anons should do this !

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

I want to do this!!! We should all do this and we could do it quickly too!#wwg1wga 🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Every person who attended a rally or made a donation would sign, plus more!!!!

Newsom already made sure the recall election this fall will be held mostly through mail in ballots. He also narrowly won his own election through a ballot dump, after the fact. The system needs to be fixed before this can happen! Pelosi will not allow her nephew to be recalled.

In response Kristina Coop to his Publication

They can both go to hell! We will get them out! I think we even got something like 400-500,00 extra signatures incase [they] try to throw them out.

(1) Show this thread

We should have done this months ago.

In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication

That is why they let the counting drag out... But yes it needs to be done stat!

(1) Show this thread