Hummingbird = very young female infant

THEY ARE TRAFFICKING KIDS ON ETSY. PLEASE HELP ME BY CONTACTING THE FBI ONLINE. YOU MIGHT SAVE A CHILDS LIFE!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/943862441/hbird?ref=internal_similar_listing_bot-6

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

a month ago my sister reported Etsy to Tim Ballard. She searched for baby toys and saw toys worth 10,000 to 50,000 and more. justsk evil.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response God Wins to her Publication

just chatted with my sister in UK and she told me that Tim Ballard straight away asked for a donation. And then asked for a video call. 😳 she thinks he did nothing about it.

(1) Show this thread

At some point sharing on social won't be enough anymore. I get it, its a big intel operation, but.. people still wearing masks, complying at every corner.. will they even wake up at some point?
Is this still part of the scare event Q mentioned?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

i forwarded everything i found to the only Federal law enforcement i trust, the US Marshall’s Service on the same day i posted these.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

The scare event hasnt happened yet. it will be a DEFCON event.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sadly there doesn't seem to be any government agency that cares. I would send info to Timothy Holmseth.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

US Marshall’s service took my info readily.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was on Etsy a few weeks ago. I was in shock with all of the x rated stuff on the platform. They literally sell cages on the site. I thought it was a wholesome site for craftspeople and was shocked at what I was finding on this platform!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

IKR? I was looking for a baby quilt for a gift

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

They don't care. I reported this months ago and it's still listed.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/640367476/original-abstract-art-painting-the-maze

i have seen them doing underhanded things
straight from the beginning, tho mild in comparison,
since i had a shop there early on

very tricky and unethical lot,
and if you're that way w/ small things,
generally are w/ big things, so not surprised at all

seize assets, imo

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

$92 to ship!!!

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❀️

i think this is fishy!! worth reporting?

In response Angela Sue to her Publication

Definitely, report to DOJ ASAP

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Angela Sue to her Publication

Do it. Everytime It's reported to the Rangers, a child is saved from human trafficking

(3) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Unreal.😠

In response What is Real to his Publication

πŸ€¬πŸ™ƒπŸ€‘
pure evil

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response What is Real to his Publication

These people are demonic and do not deserve the air that they breath

(2) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Check this out, 11 in cart????

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Never, ever seen a quilt listed at such an outrageous price... gotta be selling something else...

(2) Show this thread

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

reported on cybertip.org

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

reported on cybertip.org

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🀬😑

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

I will do whatever you need Jonella. Praying for the children everyday, every moment.

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

Contact the FBI in the morning. I have posted 4 i am sure are trafficked children. if you look at my profile you will find them. i am continuing to hunt them down on Etsy

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

ALL child traffickers are#Rebuked
"KILL EM ALL"-Metallica