The citizens of California are granted the authority to perform a recall election by Article 2, Sections 13-19 of the California Constitution. If we as California are able to recall our Governor, why can't we as Americans recall the election of Biden ? I am sure we would gain enough signatures in no time at all! I would love to see the numbers we can get! We all know Trump is the real President but this Fake Biden Presidency needs to come to an end....

#wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Newsom already made sure the recall election this fall will be held mostly through mail in ballots. He also narrowly won his own election through a ballot dump, after the fact. The system needs to be fixed before this can happen! Pelosi will not allow her nephew to be recalled.

In response Kristina Coop to his Publication

They can both go to hell! We will get them out! I think we even got something like 400-500,00 extra signatures incase [they] try to throw them out.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻 let's do this then!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KCoop24 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristina Coop, click on at the bottom under it