Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I work in a field associated with health. 1 patient had numbness on left side after 2nd dose, stroke work up negative, improved now. Another pt had 1rst dose and 2 weeks later developed migraine, vertigo and numb sensation on side of face, possible trigeminal neuralgia, I think adverse reaction. I watched this last night and encourage EVERYONE to watch and share. I developed Ebstein Barr after my Hep b vacc I received for school to enter the health program, I was young and didnt know declining was an option. This video has me concerned with my future health on top of the current issues I have already. God Bless humanity and i hope we wake up soon for the future of our children.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fd6QvdGxOMfd/

I had the Hep B series years ago ( fomer nurse ) and DTAP in 2011.
In 2014 I had a shoulder injury and subsequent surgeries. I developed a neurological disease RSD. It has auto immune properties as well as neurological. I often wonder now if the long term effects caught up to me.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PepesFanGirl in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Pepes FanGirl to her Publication

I am sorry you has RSD. Autoimmune compromise is something I wonder about as a sequella to this non-vaccine. And what about ADE when challenged by the covid?

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Pepes FanGirl to her Publication

The information in this video is amazingly disturbing. It sounds like we are ticking time bombsđŸ˜µđŸ¥´đŸ˜”