5D Angel Vibes Incoming ✨✨✨

I get to feeling drained when the white outs happen. Any idea as to why? I am definately an empath and very sensitive to others energy/vibes. Often when I touch people I get a full on body rush of energy that can make me want to sit down. Holy Spirit is real and I want to touch people and heal them....have dreamt about it my whole life but if I cycle down when these spikes happen, what donyou think that says about me😄?

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Well overall collectively we have been getting major downloads in the last week thats why so many feel drained but also when there is spike in White Angel vibes that too is because the bad / evil vibes are trying to attack! I feel you as an Empath / Healer as I am as well. We feel things, all things and the power of healing thru touch is real. We are here to raise the vibes and that too can wipe us out at times. I have been having intense dreams lately too ✨✨✨✨

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Dreams! Ugh! They have been crazy for both my husband and I. I just want to rest my mind at night but noooo....! Except one. I asked God to show me what will happen. The dream was of a very intense but short storm. It was not a scary storm and in fact it was a small intense bright white down pour that left as quickly as it came. It was actually beautiful. It was so thick one could not see through it but the drops where like shiny silver.

(1) Show this thread