Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

I get to feeling drained when the white outs happen. Any idea as to why? I am definately an empath and very sensitive to others energy/vibes. Often when I touch people I get a full on body rush of energy that can make me want to sit down. Holy Spirit is real and I want to touch people and heal them....have dreamt about it my whole life but if I cycle down when these spikes happen, what donyou think that says about me😄?

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Well overall collectively we have been getting major downloads in the last week thats why so many feel drained but also when there is spike in White Angel vibes that too is because the bad / evil vibes are trying to attack! I feel you as an Empath / Healer as I am as well. We feel things, all things and the power of healing thru touch is real. We are here to raise the vibes and that too can wipe us out at times. I have been having intense dreams lately too ✨✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VEYPqxeHRQcc/. major correlation to this and whats said in this video! worth every bit of the 32 min. Listen! echoes Mike Lindell's mark of the beast statement at CPAC today, mentions 17. God's plan, and how we combat the NWO, 5G plan with our energies and frequencies... this is huge!

In response James Mays to his Publication

Awesome I will check it out thank you for sharing! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

A friend of mine just asked me about this pic 5 minutes ago. I couldnt answer him. Can you please explain what exactly this shows?

In response Wisco Guy to his Publication

It shows incoming 5D / Angel vibes ✨✨✨

In response Wisco Guy to his Publication

Very important. Look up frequencies for meditating and build your chakras. The solution is spiritual not political. This chart shows the collective consciousness building to reject evil from the planet ans ascend into 5D from 3D

(2) Show this thread

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

That's what Im taliking about!

In response Jet Q77 to her Publication

We love those 5D vibes! ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Greatly appreciated.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 We need all the Angel vibes we can get!

(1) Show this thread