After POTUS speech today re: "The distribution is moving along according to our plan, and it's moving along really well. The military...what they've done. The generals and what' they've done is incredible. We took care of a lot of people"

Remember Operation Warp Speed...
operationwarpspeed = 220 > 22

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This was the biggest clue of what the vaccine is all about : Biden recieved his shot Dec 21 !!! what the military has done .. He left it vague , so vagie that its a Comm

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WELL I MISSED THAT PART ? 😁

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

The only thing I've been saying all day is - I love President Trump, because I do. If I say more than that, I'll start crying like I always do.

The reason I'm telling you Kim is because I just logged in & yours is the first I saw. I went to twitler b/c Trump 'lived' there. I came here b/c Gen. Flynn 'lives' here... with most of the original anons we trusted.
God Bless all of you.❤️✝️🇺🇸⚖️🌐#wwg1wga

In response Mrs Vee to her Publication

Blessings and Prayers Mrs veee
🙏💜🙌🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

私はそれが突然来ると感じる.私はそれが遠いとは思わない...

Whenever Trump says vaccines he is really talking
about the Military and "The Plan".

The Enemy and Deep State are the virus.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

I NEED AN INDEX GUIDE TO KEEP TRACK OF WORDS 🤣🤣

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

WE ARE THE CURE.

(3) Show this thread

What a day, huh!?!
And this was just the Preview!!!
So hopeful.
Can't wait to get the normies on board!

and he made sure to say it was all done UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION....THEY GET THE CREDIT, NOT THIS FAKE PREZ