Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Saw john’s son… think this is interesting to share

in Iceland phone books go by first name. All last names are given at birth. Fathers first name + son (if a boy) dottir if a girl And hmmm.only two sex options

Male…. Ásgrímur Jónsson His dad was John
Female… Björk Guðmundsdóttir. Her dad was Guomunds

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning DoQ! You have been busy today!
Nana got a littel tossed last night so slow this morning.
You think JFK's son?
Huber's son?
Durham's son?
Dang how many John's do we have on this chess board anyways?
Oh wait Nana forgot there are 5 boards not the standard one!😘😇💜
Purple hearts for our soldiers and purple hearts for Nana's fav John John (JFKJR) Camalot Royal Purple

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Just thinking aloud ...
GUINESS - What does it mean?
Guiness descended from 'the chosen one'
Ancient celtic name was MagAongh which represents three gaelic words.
Mag 'son of'
Aon 'one'
gus 'choice'
The son of the chosen one.
Who is the chosen one? John
Son of the chosen one? John John

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Came across this song yesterday https://youtu.be/H5O9I7F83io

(1) Show this thread

Also John Huber and John Durham

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

hahaha i didnot catch this one bit:
"A Republican will make a triumphant return to the White House... Who would that be? Who, who, who would it be?"😀

you are all Brilliant ☺️ just learning but did I hear an 🦉 at the end. Who who who

so many tantalising nuggets

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Anon's catch everything. Love it.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😳