1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CPAC : WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRESIDENT TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024’ :

NO & HELL NO !!! I WANT MILITARY TO HONOR THIER OATH & RESTORE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW !

WE CANT WAIT 4 YEARS OF A FAKE FALSE DEAD (2019’.) BYE-DEN CLOWN SHOW !!!

HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE !! HE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN OFFICE AS. # 19 ( DO YOU DAMN JOB )
NOW FFS !!!! DO IT NOW !!!

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

yep , we all saw the fraud this cannot stand , military needs to storm these corrupt pos politicians . Fk waiting 4 years there wont be an America then. Fk the movie and Fk anyone that can't see the corruption at this point they are helpless. i dont want to hold the line any longer i want mofo lined up on a firing range and mowed down with a mark 19.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

Ever think patriots don't have control of the military?

Only people mentioned by @Debbalina in this post can reply

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Debbie Spiers to her Publication

So you believe everything you read then? You know the left aren't the only ones who know how to indoctrinate. Be careful and keep all your senses open.

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread