I am wondering if C before D actually means CPAC before Declass. Or whatever D might stand for! Now it's Buckle Up time! Trump said something at the end he was according to some no supposed to say.

"A Republican will make a triumphant return to the White House... Who would that be? Who, who, who would it be?"

Trump dropped tons of Bombs today for those with ears to hear! 🙏đŸŧ

Tomorrow is 03.01 let the March Madness begin!

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

optics right on Q. must remain removed. only a spectator. perfect timing.

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸WWG1WGA

I'm ready!!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN đŸ‡ē🇸💖🐸đŸ’Ģ

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I think it's on too!!!! I always find you, when thing's are going down. WE ARE READY!!! 👏✨

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Could be. I hope and pray it is Crime Against children (HRC) before D. V

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤ī¸ Love and Light ⭐ī¸đŸ’™ Where We Go 1 We Go All đŸ•¯ I Love All Y’all đŸĨ° #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

I heard everything loud and clear but I still couldn't catch all the booms, I need help with that area.

For example he slipped it in there telling the truth, Biden has just lost the White House! It's true, as we know he is working from a Castle Rock Movie set! White House has been dark for a month now! Many who watch the White House live cams have never seen Biden or anyone come out there. All that could be seen was people taking boxes out, what appears to be Children and then each evening all lights go comnpletely Blackout.

(1) Show this thread

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!đŸ‡ē🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

CPAC before dusclosure. maybe?

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication

maybe... or, cats before dogs... Who knows? It's really, really getting old!

(1) Show this thread

Maybe CPAC before Disclosure

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨đŸ‡Ļ I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rÊvÊlation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

youpi!!!

JESUS is LORD! ✝ī¸đŸ’œ President Trump loving Patriot đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ¤đŸ’™

How about CPAC before DEFCON??? 🧐

In response Colleen Walter to her Publication

Oh boy how could I forget!?
The DEFCON Scare is still missing đŸ˜ŗ

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Colleen Walter to her Publication

are we on 4 or 5 i cant remember?😎

(2) Show this thread

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

and I may not be that great at hearing all the booms but I am grateful to be able to SEE AND HEAR
its very exciting to have VIP SEATS!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Oh that's a great thought!
C before D -@CPAC before#Declass!
#boomsincoming