To the people who still doubt what is actually happening...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

WE ALSO DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE AFTER WE FOUND Q EITHER. WE ARE DRIVEN TO SEE THIS THRU THAT WAS THE END OF OUR NORMAL

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Everyone should be praying over our President each and every day. 🙏

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I counted how many times he said 500,000 (8)
8x5= 40. 40 days or go down to 4. March 4? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Something told me to write it down though. Also at the beginning of his speech he said 95, 97, 92=284. He mentioned Walls and Wheels also. I'm talking out loud in case this resonates with anyone.

@kimrunner did you see the Mr. Pool post from today? Here it is just in case...

In response Patricia Minardi to her Publication

Thanks so much! Appreciate you letting me know.

(1) Show this thread

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

We are watching a man called of God with a mission to finish

AND 4 MORE YEARS OF THIS.
https://anonup.com/thread/2092394

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

ZERO doubts here....GOD is in control!🙌🙏❤️🇺🇸

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Donald Trump LOVES this country.

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts