Note that POTUS repeated '504' a number of times.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

5 times

drop 3456
- worth rembering

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

Yay I actually caught this one
he also said Victory and this 👇

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

could also be 54(lose the zero) snd mirror it =45.
or May 4th(5-4)

comms were j everywhere today! We have not had this amount in one instance for a while and im loving it. :)

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

💥..."A Republican will make a triumphant return to the White House... Who would that be? Who, who, who would it be?"

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

he did? Boy i miss so much. Also my computer crashed right in the middle of it twice. pissed me off. I was screaming....soo more comms please..i want them all.. hehe

Learn our comms!

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

😎🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

When talking about voting day, He also said " 1 day , not 45 or 30".

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

4s everywhere today
Angels everywhere today

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Yep, I noticed. 😎

https://anonup.com/thread/2150841

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

5:5