Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

once again we can only pray this is true

Where did SpecOperator17 post this?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Gene Decodes has reported on this consistently for several months. It is consistent with this soldier's post. There's way too much smoke for there not to be fire. I'm as anxious as the next person for all to be revealed, but it can't be until the mission is complete.

One has to trust their own discernment and learn to view things objectively. Gen Flynn and Monkey Werx both dumped cold water on things a week or two ago - I think because too much was being given away. So, being loyal and true to the cause, they ran a little interference to help muddy up the waters.

I find this post encouraging. I am maintaining faith things will turn out how we want it to. The most important thing is that all the children are out of harm's way first. This crap was world-wide. They're cleaning it ALL up. Otherwise, what's the point. We want it over for good, not just now for a little while.

While your at it.....Etsy is still selling children online!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for this post WWG1WGA!

Are there 2 militaries? Who would be bold enough and have the weapons to go against the US military in their home turf? Who exactly are they fightingon "our own soul, underground, and around the world"?

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

thank you to all who helped humanity!!There are hybirds who walk among us, pretty clearly possessed. i know a couple. what happens to them?

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Bless our Badass soldiers. 👍

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OMG, we knew things were happening but only bits and pieces... Thank you for this message of reassuaring us about the progress of the fight against evil! God protect all patriots fighting against the evil forces and entities. People have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes, the evil things they have been doing for thousands of years up until the modern days...

Thank you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

I've been praying fervently for the safety of ALL our warriors. Our enemies never counted on years of planning and training of the BEST Armed Forces in the world. Their mistake. Pride goeth before the fall and fallen they have! Thank all of them for us. We are DEEPLY grateful.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts