"Everything's going to schedule with the President of the United States." -emcee

Read that again:
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Video called: "CPAC: The Whole World is Watching"

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

SOTU ADDRESS! BALLER!

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

What happened at 3:02 in the morning

For Green
Q

And "they already lost the White House"!!

👀

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

I noticed that as well😊💕

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I have GOOSEBUMPS on GOOSEBUMPS 🙏🇺🇸🦅#wwg1wga#GodBless#ILoveTrump#theworldiswatching#godwon

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

I'm lovimg what I'm seeing and he hasn't even come out yet. i should have watched this week. I'm wondering whatelse I missed.

dang... great catch!!!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

FOXNEWS reporter John Roberts just said "President" too and he was talking about President Trump!🇺🇸❤️

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Outstanding.

(4) Show this thread

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

noticed that too!
My President, our president. 🦅🇺🇸 NCSWIC

My ears perked at that too. Here's hoping we finally get some confirmations today.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Wow...this could finally be the moment we've been waiting...chills.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I heard that as well !! Right on Q !!

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I heard that, too!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

SO Exciting !!