Illegal aliens get free healthcare, and this little girl has to sell lemonade in order to have brain surgery. Stories like this are heart-breaking. God bless her.

#MAGA#Trump2020

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The next story will be about the libs shutting down her lemonaide stand because she doesnโ€™t have the correct permit or something like that....

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iโ€™m a Christian and Iโ€™m here for the precious children.

Its horrible bless her heart.I wish her family would set up a go fund me account for her I would donate.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

who wants me to go savage bakery today?

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

Med Bed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Cann Anon to her Publication

thats what I came in to say to๐Ÿ˜‚Potus to the resque

(1) Show this thread

KC ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธGod WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When itโ€™s time... Godโ€™s Plan! John 3:16

I don't know what her prognosis is...will def donate. But praying she can hold out til the Med Beds should be here by June 2021๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

I hope this is true.

(1) Show this thread

Med beds! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
POTUS Trump July 2020 if I recall the date correctly, "By next summer most medical procedures will be obsolete. "

maybe some anons can donate to this little warrior

Im only about 45 minutes from Birmingham. Im gonna try to find where shes selling lemonade and give her a big suprise. Any help finding her location of her lemonade stand would be greatly appreciated.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sad...this shouldn't be. My husband and I pay $2500 a month for health insurance. I can't afford to go in for some health issues, because I don't want to pay for the deductible. But yet if I wasn't a citizen I would get everything free. Something is wrong here.

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors ๐Ÿ˜‡ Love wins. God wins ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ•Š

She'll get her surgery and live a beautiful life ๐Ÿ˜‰

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

IF SOMEONE SETS UP A GOFUNDME FOR THIS GIRL, SHE WON'T HAVE TO SELL LEMONADE - HOW CAN WE HELP HER TO SET ONE UP?