I didn't know Martin Geddes was famous...

How “The Bidan (sic) Show” is saving America (& the world)

2/27/2021, By Martin Geddes

This article is not intended for dangerous morons.

If you are a dangerous moron who believes that colour revolutions & communist insurrections cannot be attempted in America, please stop reading now.

This article will only distress & annoy you, & that would be unkind to yourself.

Thank you.

OK, now we’ve insulted the dangerous moron audience segment & driven them away, that leaves the rest of us — who can have an adult conversation about what is really going on in America, & the pivotal role of the media & propaganda in spinning a false reality.

Our patience is being annealed into a hardened resoluteness to see this through to the end.

Read his full article...

https://www.martingeddes.com/how-the-bidan-show-is-saving-america-and-the-world/

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Wow!

Martin has been diligent & honest with his work,
respect is due ,i don't think fame is his thang tho .

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

I agree.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Excellent and articulate summation of the whole ball of wax. Save to help your friends that are not awake.