Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Lion ess to her Publication

💯🙏💯

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Eph 2:10

"Americansnever knew how close we were to losing it all." I think that is one of the things that shocked me the most. Anyone who is looking for 2004 to sort this mess out still doesn't get it. It's now or never. Thank God for Trump and the Patriots!

In response Glenna Jones to her Publication

Yes! One of the scariest realizations I've had too!

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

WW4

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

WW3 already happend

🇺🇸Patriot! Suspended Twitter! Much RESPECT to all soldiers (armed services and digital) for fighting this war, and keeping us connected.

In response William Cherry to his Publication

????

(1) Show this thread

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

📣l pray we have one day a year we read the names of these brave souls that paid the ultimate price to free humanity as we read the names of those that perished in 9-11.

May they also be part of the garden of heroes.

In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication

Absolutely! ❤

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Praise God!💕🙏💕
Praise Yeshua Messiah!💕🙏💕

FATHER GOD'S WALL OF PROTECTION AROUND TRUMP, FAMILIES, MILITARY, PATRIOT WARRIORS AROUND THE WORLD IN JESUS PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY POWERFUL HOLY AWESOME HEALING NAME.💕🙏💕AMEN.💕🙏💕

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Can you verify this?

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

SpecOperator17
I am struggling with one sentence...Many GOOD men will perish to bring PAIN on those who PRAY on the innocent. Now all PATRIOTS PRAYS TO GOD on our innocent! What side are you on?
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication

Typo. pray > prey

WWG1WGA, Trump supporter, Truth seeker and researcher, digital warrior, faithful follower of God.

In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication

It's a spelling mistake...should be 'prey' not 'pray'

(2) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

WOW!!!!! AWESOME! Thank You doesnt do justice!!! But, Thank You!!!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

thank you God bless the US military for#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻

Christian. Patriot. God told us we would have a front row seat. NO DM.

Thank you for sharing this update. God bless our military!#SaveTheChildren

What is a CIC will give a covert SOTU address this afternoon?

47 year old White male yeah I said it White male who loves his friends and family

In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication

commander in chief state of the union

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thank you Thank you Thank you from this North American!
God Bless the US Military, President Trump and the rest of the team ( you know who you are)#Patriots

#wwg1wga
#SaveTheChildren

I am so very grateful for our military. I am praying for their success and their healing from all they are facing. Angels be with them.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I pray we get the local pedos in my community...everyone knows who it is!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Made me tear up too...wwg1wga🇺🇸

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

"rumours of wars"

Matthew 24 is in progress, so also remember

Verse 37
"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Curious, What is your take on vs 37 interpretation?

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Gosh me too. I still feel a little nervous about the speech today....

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

Is ok to be nervous! I feel it too, sweetie! BUT, we are in God's hands now! Feel nervous but confidant:)

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Praise God and may He protect our fighting men and women.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

God Bless
Godspeed
💙