@vincentkennedy hows your Sunday Vibes Brother. just checkin in on you amd the family. hope you are all well#FamilyIsEverything πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

circle back may become more interesting in the near future....
no coincidences

Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/2289586

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

πŸ¦…βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸ™βœ¨
🧑God Almighty & Art Qf War🧑

Is this in Michigan? Looks familiar.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great catch, In the right place at the right time. lucky you thnaks for sharing how cool

I love this Tank, thank you for sharing! Sending you and VK good vibes and hope you both had a great weekend πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I saw an eagle last week as I was walking, I was asking God for a sign. What a wonderful message. GOD has got this.

In response Arizona Kimber to her Publication

The day after my boss fired my enemy at work (she had declared war on me, I walked away from the digs day after day), I had dealt with her for 18 years, as I got to work the next morning and walked across the parking lot, and felt like I was walking on a cloud, an eagle was circling overhead! That was 1.5 years ago. That was only a few months after i found q.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

πŸ‘Awesome song, always leaves me misty eyed.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

i Hope Veri Son had a blast

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Not sure??

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response New Years Day to her Publication

πŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GemGal20) can see their posts

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

In response Carrie Capitol Q to his Publication

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Carrie Capitol Q to his Publication

❀️❀️❀️So very special❀️❀️❀️ Family is everything❀️❀️❀️ God winsβ£οΈβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™β£οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ™πŸ»

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Hey Tank! 😊

Beautiful Tank!! β™₯οΈπŸ¦…β™₯οΈπŸ¦…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

MUCH LOVE TANK!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That has to be a drone. It was overhead at Prescott Trump rally and has been at other rallies

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I wondered if it was a drone too.

(1) Show this thread

Love Eagles

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… Good Afternoon@Tank_Patriot &@VincentKennedy πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… I ❀️ All Ya'll dearly#GodBless πŸ™βœοΈ

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

this is beautiful. thank u KIKI β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

God Bless!!!

(2) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

πŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❀️Beatufiul eagle...πŸ™

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Flyin' high today, Tank!!
Thanks for keepin' up the vibe!!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Umm...just asking to see if my brain is tricking me. Right as the clip begins and starts to register at :01 seconds in...is that a double-tap fired off and a slight smoke trail for a few seconds following?

just stopping by! Happy Blessed Sunday to you Tank!
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ