Gold is the new standard.😎

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I wish gold could be the new standard today.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

I guess all that yodeling paid off. I have heard via others of CW's latest intel. I hope the DS is too weak now to stop it. We need that RV. I can't live a life until I can have the means. For me, life isn't a life, it's a situation. A bleak, endless situation that loops and loops and loops. And I really need to get into a med bed. I'm in such pain all the time.

It's not an illness. I am literally drained of energy most of the time. As a result, it makes other problems. I fight on battlefields in the ether, other planes, other places outside the physical.

The first part of your question is odd, I'm made in a way that I have full functioning radar, so I can't just "turn it off" and two...if only you knew how close I'm related to God...

OMG! Don't. Instead pray that I can do what it is that I need to do! Peace is not possible right now. Shit, living without being crammed into a small space isn't possible right now. Oh, and I do have a dialogue with God. He suspects that I will eventually kill him.

Not to question your powers of sarcasm-detection-of-the-no, and the wherewithall to even grasp that concept, but there are items.

Children being saved is great. No doubt. Eh, I'm hoping they aren't being saved JUST to go back into the poverty and nowhere life that they had and the rest of us have.

But then again, I've never been attached to this mortal coil. I'd rather be back to that freedom than this very limiting and impoverished existence. If you're a praying man, pray for me to obtain that which I used to have before I came here.

From nothing to nothing and then, back to nothing. But it was what I had in the beginning that I pine for. I used to have retreats beyond the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdKJCpwhMQI

Only people mentioned by @Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it