Gold is the new standard.😎

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I wish gold could be the new standard today.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

I guess all that yodeling paid off. I have heard via others of CW's latest intel. I hope the DS is too weak now to stop it. We need that RV. I can't live a life until I can have the means. For me, life isn't a life, it's a situation. A bleak, endless situation that loops and loops and loops. And I really need to get into a med bed. I'm in such pain all the time.

It's not an illness. I am literally drained of energy most of the time. As a result, it makes other problems. I fight on battlefields in the ether, other planes, other places outside the physical.

The first part of your question is odd, I'm made in a way that I have full functioning radar, so I can't just "turn it off" and two...if only you knew how close I'm related to God...

Only people mentioned by @Nackendara in this post can reply

OMG! Don't. Instead pray that I can do what it is that I need to do! Peace is not possible right now. Shit, living without being crammed into a small space isn't possible right now. Oh, and I do have a dialogue with God. He suspects that I will eventually kill him.

(1) Show this thread