Awakened truth seeking patriot suspended from twitter for sharing truth and awareness, walk away Dem/Rep, Patriot Party, Trumper for life

I've seen this multiple times but never see any sources confirming this. Has anyone ever confirmed? I won't believe it until it is confirmed. We cannot forget that the Black Hat Satan Worshippers are trying to destroy Christianity. They did it with the "pedophile priest" agenda too. Were/Are "pedophile priests" an issue? Yes, but the percentage of pedophile priests are no higher than the percentage of pedophiles in the general population. I know there are other issues that go along with all of this such as the "cover up" and "trust" issues, but still, the devil would like nothing more than to tear down every "religious" person we ever loved, and we need to remain mindful of that. Do not trust what you read on the internet unless you've done your own research.

In response Patriot Sands to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BetsyRossConservative in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Betsy Ross, click on at the bottom under it