Only people mentioned by @Xviiwwg1wga_ in this post can reply

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

In response Patriot Sands to her Publication

I've seen this multiple times but never see any sources confirming this. Has anyone ever confirmed? I won't believe it until it is confirmed. We cannot forget that the Black Hat Satan Worshippers are trying to destroy Christianity. They did it with the "pedophile priest" agenda too. Were/Are "pedophile priests" an issue? Yes, but the percentage of pedophile priests are no higher than the percentage of pedophiles in the general population. I know there are other issues that go along with all of this such as the "cover up" and "trust" issues, but still, the devil would like nothing more than to tear down every "religious" person we ever loved, and we need to remain mindful of that. Do not trust what you read on the internet unless you've done your own research.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🤬🤬🤬

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Fauci.
He fell from her tree.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

A wolf in sheep's clothing. May God expose and defeat all the evil in this world for all to see. Glory be to God!

la maman du digne docteur Fauci 🥸

I wonder if even someone who has won the Nobel Peace Prize has deserved it. At least I can not think of anyone.