The gold fringe on the flag is gone.

The corporation of the United States has been dissolved.

#trumpwon#MAGA#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Color me skeptical these days, but has ANBODY seen ANYTHING in official documents that confirms this hopeful theory?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

There were eagles on top the flags at CPAC “The adornments (FINIAL) on the top of the flag pole are for military use only. The gold eagle is for the use of the President of the United States only, and only in time of war. The gold spear ball is for military recruiting centers only. The gold acorn is for military parades only. (Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 8).”

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

You can thank DAVID WINN MILLER for the fringeless flag & patenting it... UNIVERSAL LAW.. amazing stuff to come out,,, thats why trump hugged the flag when he first comes out,, its the FLAG OF THE UNIVERSE.. pure genius....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

1,000 BUCKS IF NOT MADE PUBLIC IT WILL STILL BE IN COURT ROOMS & POLICE STATIONS ALL ACROSS THIS NATION

thanks for the side by side photos

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Trump has something up his sleeve, he told us all not to give up and that they still have great things in the works. Trump is like a croc, lurking in the water and he will pounce when none of those evil DemonRats expect it. Trump will be back at the top before we know it. HOLD THE LINE PPL. WWG1WGA.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I noticed it too.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

was the first thing i noticed! 👏👏👏👏🇺🇸

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Yes - but he made no motion to the flag - he gave no clues. There were so many places that he could have let us know he hears us - instead he told us what we already know. His speech layed out the cases that we can't get heard through any COURT - I can't go another 2 years, let 4 listening to the same crap. As for Mitch, Mitch and Liz - they mean NOTHING and they certainly don't speak for me! The Republican Party had better set this record straight or the party is over. I'm just one, but there are MANY like me that were robbed. And each and everyday it's put in our faces.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

I agree the same of what we already know...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Trump didn't need to mention the flag. He knows that we know.

Trump and his team lurk boards like this.

He confirmed everything that we've been talking about.

Comms are very important.

Optics are very important.

HE KNOWS THAT WE KNOW.

#MAGA#trumpwon#DigitalSoldiers#wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

No longer subject to Admiralty Law and The Crown.

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

First thing I noticed.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Its going to be an amazing day, comms will be huge!

Awesome catch!!!!

It sure is gone! I had a feeling this would be the confirmation, and we got it 💚❤

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Four Herrings to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking A yeesss!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Boom!!!!

Nice pick up Mike Anon.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

War Castle!!!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Can you help me figure out why the stage has this symbolism. Friends on Facebook are taking it as white supremecy and I wouldn't know what to say about why this was chosen.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

EXCELLENT - thanks for the nudge ... passing it on