Just a Patriot who loves snacks and this country

2 weird things: 1. Currently tracking the president's flight out of DC - it did not take off from Andrews AFB, and 2. It should squawk as AF1 with the president on board - he is still the president and he has the football.

Is this a decoy flight? There are more than one of these aircrafts.

πŸ€”

Most likely decoys. They change their squwak mid flight sometimes. It's for security reasons. I miss MonkeyWerks right now!

In response Kitten Katan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mrs_Bukovetsky in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

Iveas stalking him for some updates this morning lol. and nothing..

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

*I was

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

He did say he was not doing is vids for the time being because of security reasons. I'm assuming he meant to not draw fire to himself or "others". He will return in the fullness of time, as all worthy things tend to do πŸ˜‡

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

Yep Monkey taught us that.