2 weird things: 1. Currently tracking the president's flight out of DC - it did not take off from Andrews AFB, and 2. It should squawk as AF1 with the president on board - he is still the president and he has the football.

Is this a decoy flight? There are more than one of these aircrafts.

πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by @KittenKatan in this post can reply

Conservative stuck in IL. Love my country and my President. Don't let my 'mask' fool you.

In response Kitten Katan to his Publication

I watched 'supposed' AF1 travel from DC area, thru Atlantic, signal jam near GA/FL, signal then back up and go towards Southern FL. Never saw it return to DC. Then, around that same time I picked up on a B752 during that same time. I did leave from Andrews, traveled down to Miami and directly back up to Andrews. I don't think it even stopped. I saw it till it was a couple hundred feet of landing. Call sign was 09_0017. Hmmmm

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

In response SSK Kamin to her Publication

Interesting πŸ€”

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response SSK Kamin to her Publication

I saw exactly the same thing. Can vouch for what you are saying. Very confusing about the second plane. I’ve seen planes go off before, but second flight was weird and it was military.

(2) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Trump, Melania and Barron left on Monday. everything is not what it appears to be. Enjoy the show! 🍿

Just a Patriot who loves snacks and this country

UPDATE 2: Back on, signal jamming over Atlantic

Just a Patriot who loves snacks and this country

UPDATE: AF1 is no longer squawking, off radar

what does that mean?

(1) Show this thread

i'm here because of my bloodline

😜He has the football, I love that.. and I'm not awake yet

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Most likely decoys. They change their squwak mid flight sometimes. It's for security reasons. I miss MonkeyWerks right now!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

Yep Monkey taught us that.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

Iveas stalking him for some updates this morning lol. and nothing..

(2) Show this thread

I saw 4 AF1 planes on tarmac at JBA