Sunday February 28, 2021

TRUMP is speaking at CPAC on 2/28
Durham retires after 35 years on 2/28
Dan Scavino non CPAC tweet highlights 2/28
No Q Deltas for 2/28

QD 228 = USA LEADERSHIP CHANGE.
QD 40 = Bridge between QD 228 + 35
QD 35 = It is time to take back our country and make America great again.

(I’ve found the same series of connections in a few totally separate digs leading to the same Q drops in the last few days - check my timeline for more examples of this same string)

COMS are DEFINITELY pointing to DT being
Back in POTUS-POSITION soon ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Lazarus come forth !

Huber too!

praise be to Jesus!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Sullivan retires 4-3-21 (Countdown?)
Done in 30 (months) from when Bolton stepped down.
Sullivan coordinated w Mueller?
We're set to learn a lot over the next few weeks.

💯

B💥💥M

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

IT IS TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

The spill over in the streets will be quickly SHUT DOWN.

Stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please PRAY.
Love is patient, love is kind.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

See Qtip also: https://t.me/QanonMemes/2308

The time between when Q posted “Durham” on Nov 13, 2020 and the day he is set to resign Feb 28, 2021, is 107 days. (Drop 0, you have 17, coincidence?).

Q Drop 107 states, “Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?”.

Durham’s investigation is most likely complete. Durham will REMAIN as Special Council.

-US Strikes in Syria:

“17” people, pro-Iranian fighters, were killed in the attack. Coincidence?

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

Amen to that! We love our President DJT!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Wow! Great dig. Thank you! 😊