Q's first drop was exactly 40 months ago TODAY.
Q#40 = 4,10,20 = DJT
'40' reminds me of "It's going to be BIBLICAL! "
Looking forward to Trump's speach at 3:40ET today.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Even more Bibilical that every. He is apparently "tweeking" his words "listening" to the crowd's energy. The man is organic in everthing he does - that is his genius. Donald J. Trump "listens" & has his entire life - first & foremost to his spiritual intuition.

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

From and including:
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
To and including:
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Result: 40 days

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

👈🏻This Anon smells another pep talk and won’t be disappointed this time.

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

Dear G-d, please! Let this be the moment. It is the only thing that can lift my spirits right now.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I love how you make all the connections. I've learned a lot from you. I've always enjoyed investigating, but your decodes take it to a whole other level. Thanks for being such a great teacher and teaching me to think outside the "box".

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

WHAT A GREAT FIND!!!
That's awesome and I TRULY HOPE Today WILL BE Biblical! I hope that so much will be revealed and that PATRIOTS will take over ALL the Airwaves! 24/7 bombardment with THE TRUTH about the CABAL and complicit MSM!!!

4,10,20 = 34
3 years 4 months = 34
3:40 = 34

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Q#34 = "My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country..."

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Time to send what is left of the RATS into full fledged panic