Check.

Thank you, @GhostEzra , for caring about us and for your post tonight on Telegram!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BonnieMorell in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Thank you for posting this! I cannot get Telegram on my phone. I've tried and tried and tried. It's as if my phone or Goople is blocking me....

I appreciate getting to read a Telegram post!

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

Me too!!! I wonder why????

(1) Show this thread

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Thank you!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Thanks Bonnie!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Thanks again@GhostEzra you are a much needed light in the dark winter and it's much appreciated...Thought I'd let you know once again!

Thank you for sharing this here on anonup! Its so good! Thank You@ghostezra for your insight, advice and for leading us in our awakening the way you do!

Thanks for posting this here. And thanks to Ghost of Ezra for noting there is no 2024 without election integrity.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Thank you for posting that over here! I've never been able to get Telegram working on iOS, and wasn't too worried about it, since I'm on Gab and here. Nice to see what I'm missing out on over there!

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

My pleasure! 🐸

(1) Show this thread