Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yepper.

So much for the "early morning fog" or "smoke from California fires" in DC.

It's coming from under your FEET, y'all!

God Bless & Preserve our military who are doing the donkey work in this horrible cleaning out of the tunnels under DC.. Station Your angels around each of them, Lord, and protect them as they rout the evil ones from their lairs! Give them Your strength as they do what must be done... what should have been done back in Canaan when you asked Your people to wipe these evil ones out! Thank You, Lord, for the Victory in the name of your son, Yeshua! So be it.

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Frag out! BQQM!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

BOOMING

i was checking out that Quantum link you posted on Telegram and CHECK THIS OUT!!!

link https://www.quantum.gov/about/#AGENCIES

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

Must admit I am disappointed over his pushing the vaccine. Many people will take it because he said to. I am now concerned for many of my family members because they voted for him and they do not follow Q or anons. Frankly, they are still asleep.

In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication

So are mine. My father is for Trump, but he is calling me a conspiracy theorist.

(4) Show this thread

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

😂😂🤟🔥💥💥💥BOOM! HOPE THEY SEE THE RAINBOW.

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

😂😂🤟🔥💥💥💥BOOM! HOPE THEY SEE THE RAINBOW.

16:55-> 1+6+5+5=17

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

He bought it on Etsy

I am the proud me-mum (grandma) of 2 beautiful babies and a mother to the best girl! They'e the reason I risk it all! To grow up in Nesara

@ghostezra wtf is this

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Jackie Thames to her Publication

😂 its a booty hole. not sure why the irs is asking about yours but i wouldnt answer 🤣

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

they will fall
fall they will
✔️✔️

🔥🙏🔥🙏VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOM!💥💥🇺🇸

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

So magestic!

(1) Show this thread

Good to go!

check!

Wakey Wakey! Its gonna be an abrupt wake up call/alarm clock for some. Im all in! LETS GO!

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Good vibes here! It's January 17th according to Sun Tzu's calendar preference 😉 after all!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

FIRE IN THE HOLE 💥💥💥

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

check 👊

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

CHECK 👁👁

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

Cautiously optimistic. I sure hope Trump gives us something real today. I fear if he doesnt, America is gonna get real violent in a hurry

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

I SEE FAKE JACK IS BACK !!!!

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Hmm. That place looks like bad vibes.

Ghost...Ezra...have you seen any ghosts? Or those who have been cloned so they could be thought of...as ghosts?