Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

5:5

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

i feel you are the only one that got his message I have been seeing 5:5 since L. Lin Wood wore the hat and knew we were there however I do not know how to look up what 5:5 means I have every anon.com there is in my saved links I JUST do not know how to break down the psalms the codes etc. Can you point me in the right direction please.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

The Best Is Yet To Come❤🙏

If that is what 5:5 means that is awesome but I wanted to know where to go to understand how to break down the hints given in numbers. I went through a few searches today that were so off point they are laughable. One said Trump is a pupet for Obama..... no now stop laughing thats really out there on Bitchute

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

In response Having Fits to her Publication

For the decodes, it is probably best to follow Achaia Gematria decodes, on telegram💌.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

🙏🏻❤️I also watched a good Santa surfing that went back to basics today and it was really helpful. Honestly I was so frustrated I feel 100% better now and looking to share with people who were stuck like me

(1) Show this thread