Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

This sunk my heart too. We can't do 4 more years of this "show". Pompeo said it would be a "smooth transition of 4 more years of Pres Trump". Holding him to that!! 🙏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Or could it be 4 more years under the legitimate President because the left is going to fight it tooth and nail. Cringed hearing Mike say Preident Biden. Biden cheated. Not my president.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

I HEARD THAT AND MY HEART DROPPED- I PRAY THIS IS DIVERSION- WE WILL NOT SURVIVE 1 MORE MONTH- AND ELECTION FRAUD HAS ULTIMATELY SHOWN WE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER R E A L ELECTION !
I AM STILL TRUSTING THE PLAN

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

oh my...I certainly hope we don't have to put up with this current shit show for 4 years!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

i feel you are the only one that got his message I have been seeing 5:5 since L. Lin Wood wore the hat and knew we were there however I do not know how to look up what 5:5 means I have every anon.com there is in my saved links I JUST do not know how to break down the psalms the codes etc. Can you point me in the right direction please.

(1) Show this thread