Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So? A picture of cars on fire followed by a real fire of buses. It's a big world. There must be something more we will only understand when something else has happened. I trust you, Ghost Ezra, not to waste my time.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Those look pretty undrivable.

sounds like gavin burned the useless buses he baught from a chinese company that was paying off L.A politicians he also got masks to the tune of a billion and no one ever saw a mask that was baught. the problem with all this is it was never voted on and no contract was ever presented. sacramento was NOT happy with Mr French Laundry!

Oh wow! This is the first I am hearing of this and this is only like 20 min South from me! That was an insane fire and luckily nobody was killed!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DEEP STATE DEW ? or ANTIFA ? WHY A USED CAR LOT ?

where is it?

hmmmm.. homeless burning skids, jumped to the matress factory, THEN to the bus lot.. okeeeeee. convienient cleanup of BUSSES.. that were where?? faka ass news narrative..

Above All Else, Righteousness!

Ok, help me understand this guys. If Trump is in control and called the attack on Syria,. Then who is using the weather weapons from space to go after California and Texas?

In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication

Deep State still has resources and chess moves but dwindling

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Getting rid of some evidence are ya?

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Vazquez Trucking House of Worship

Fire and brimstone freight shipping. 🔥🔥🔥

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Not natural! .

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Are we back to burning down used car lots?

DAMN those direct energy weapons! I know the temperature it takes to melt All steel, I see the trees and brush not touched, so many Ariel photography videos over the years! Time for people to wake up!