Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

There are no such things as coincidences

Gates is deadly -- the operative word here -- serious. And yet, people are rushing to get the jab. Some are commiting fraud to be the next in line. Many celebrate that they've been vaxxed. The power of this vax propaganda has overriden the power of our people to reason. There is a plan to depopulate by vaccination. Gates has clearly announced it and never retracted it. Is the population so ill-informed or disinformed? Does the plot seem preposterous? Are the vax adopters just simple-minded? I wonder what people think out there.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gamma50 in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response anon one to her Publication

things i am convinced of : we are too trusting of authority figures, some are just scared, some have their heads in the sand and cant accept anything different, and some are just not that informed.