Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

NO Coincidence. Gates believes in mass genocide & putting the population of the world back to 500 Million. He said he & his family will never get any vaccines ever.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Gates is deadly -- the operative word here -- serious. And yet, people are rushing to get the jab. Some are commiting fraud to be the next in line. Many celebrate that they've been vaxxed. The power of this vax propaganda has overriden the power of our people to reason. There is a plan to depopulate by vaccination. Gates has clearly announced it and never retracted it. Is the population so ill-informed or disinformed? Does the plot seem preposterous? Are the vax adopters just simple-minded? I wonder what people think out there.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response anon one to her Publication

things i am convinced of : we are too trusting of authority figures, some are just scared, some have their heads in the sand and cant accept anything different, and some are just not that informed.

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤬😡

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I have researched these. Very interesting. They want a "controllable" number.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

The first time I read about these a few years back I thought it was intrigueing and naively wanted to go track them down. Kind of like a treasure hunt. Of course the way the article was written made it sound less evil and glorified them. Now in 2021 all I want to do is blow them up so the dust spreads in the wind..

(1) Show this thread

🕊