Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Nana will be your 17
Would not miss it!

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

The image has quite a bit of significance. It reveals that POTUS is the former President of the United States of America (corporation) and is the current President of the republic. 😉

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

Will someine repost the speech tomorrow? I have to work.

The only people left on Twatter must be the paid-off, pissed off, Leficles with their hateful comments. I know there are not that many people who do not LOVE our President! 🇺🇸❤️

what will our President say .. Is this the time he will unleash what WE ALL been waiting for or is it gonna be NOTHING ... WE ARE READY!!

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

@7:04 >704>74 President is 74 🤗

@kimrunner
I’m pretty sure Dan just called him
“President for life” too ⤵️

Heck yeah we'll be tuning in!

Is this going to be live on ALL channels? I need to make sure I tune in at 2:40pm CST!

Wife, Mother of 3, Grandmother of 2. Enjoying my simple life. 🙏🏻🇺🇸💪🏼 #MyFamilyisEverything ❤️ #Let’sVoteThemOutInGA

Make sure i'm AWAKE! 🇺🇸

In response Brenda Runner to her Publication

It's at 3:40 pm tomorrow, so you should be!

(1) Show this thread

I am excited, but i hope its not going to be a pumped up speech about future elections and what we can expect in 4 years. He should just come out and say jk, im still the boss.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

But he is 19!!!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DAN COULD HAVE SAID#19. ??? 😃

HOW AM I SOOOO EXCITED??!!!!!
EEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Can't wait 2 see the BQSS blow them up!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Love that man!!